The perfect gift for mums-to-be with a sense of humour.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR MUMS-TO-BE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR.
Part diary, part colouring book, and part brutally honest (and hysterically funny) collection of advice, this is for the new mother who wants to chill out, laugh her face off, and realise with every page that she is not alone.
Two stars of the lifestyle and parenting blogosphere invoke the mindless fun and nostalgic appeal of an old-school activity book in this irreverent, laugh-out-loud twist on the traditional baby journal, with illustrated activities, lists, essays, and musings on what pregnancy is really like.
- Wordsearches: Nope, Sorry (All the Stuff You're Not Allowed to Have Anymore); Bad Baby Names
- Mazes: Make it from Your Desk to the Bathroom Without Throwing Up
- Lists: How to Baby Shop Without Crying
- Advice: Yoga Teachers (Also Your Mum Friends, Your Parents, People on Facebook, All Articles, and Everyone You Meet) Want to Tell You How to Give Birth, But You Don t Have to Listen
- Quizzes: Stop: Labour Time!
Jordan Reid is the founding editor of the popular lifestyle blog Ramshackle Glam and is the author of two parenting and style memoirs. Erin Williams is an artist and frequent contributor to humorous websites including Scary Mommy, Pregnant Chicken, and Buzzfeed. She is the artistic director of the online store she co-owns with Reid, glam|camp, and the author of The Colouring Book for New Parents.