Ancient wisdom for modern wellbeing
By Geeta Vara
Expert Ayurvedic practitioner Geeta Vara reveals a customisable, holistic approach to healthcare and self-healing
Ayurveda is a 5000-year-old system of medicine that takes a much needed holistic approach to life and wellbeing. Through balancing the three energy forces in the body known as 'doshas', Ayurveda goes beyond the boundaries of conventional practice to reveal your unique physical, emotional and mental needs.
Expert practitioner Geeta Vara BSc and PGDip in Ayurvedic Medicine, gives simple, daily applicable rituals and wisdom that can be personalised to suit you, including guidance on food as medicine, detoxification, movement and meditation.
By teaching us to reconnect with our natural bio-circadian rhythms, Ayurveda will lead you out of the doctor's surgery and on a journey towards self-healing.
WITH THIS BOOK, YOU CAN:
· Discover your mind/body type
· Better understand the epicentre of your health - the gut
· Learn to identify early signs of imbalance
· Transform your diet through taste and mindful eating
· Be empowered to take a preventative approach to healthcare
· Tackle personal health problems including: stress and fatigue, immune system issues, gastro-intestinal problems, disturbed sleep, migraines, weight management and more
Inspired by her Indian roots, British-born Practitioner Geeta Vara brings the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda to her clinic and workshops in London and online.
Using a holistic approach in her health consultations, Geeta helps resolve a host of complaints and health conditions through herbs, diet, nutrition, lifestyle coaching, therapeutic treatments, yoga, breathing and meditation. She is qualified with a BSc and PG Dip in Ayurvedic Medicine from Middlesex University and has practiced Ayurveda around the world.
Geeta's mission is to promote conscious living and empower her clients to be the healthiest version of themselves.
- Other details
- Publication date:
07 Jun 2018
- Page count: